- Survey of seed-borne viruses in barley, lentil and faba bean seeds in Syria
K.M. Makkouk, W. Radwan and A. Haj Kassem (SYRIA)
- Economic threshold of infestation with the cotton leaf worm, Spodoptera lottoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in cotton fields in A.R.E. 4- Economic injury levels during the different growth stages of cotton plant.
S.I. El-Shrif and I.I. Mesbah (EGYPT)
- Effect of starvation of the different levels instars of cotton leaf-worm, Spodoptera lottoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) on certain aspects of its biology.
S.I. Sherif and N.A.A. Badr (EGYPT)
- Comparison among two acaricides and a predator for Tetranychus urticae (Acarina: Tetranychidae) control on beans, Phaseolus vulgaris.
Hala Chahine, Stelios Michelakis and Muhammad Aslam (LEBANON & GREECE)
- Incidence of wheat stem sawflies and their natural enemies on wheat and barley in northern Syria.
Syria. R.H. Miller, Samia El-Masri and K. Al Jundi (SYRIA)
- Verticillium lecanii a natural parasite on the fig rust Ceratolium fici
A. Zouba and A.J. Khan (OMAN)
- Biological pest control in greenhouse: an overview.
J.C. van Lenteren (THE NETHERLANDS)
- Managing epiphytic microorganisms on harvested fruits and vegetables to extend storage and shelf-life.
Charles L. Wilson (USA)
- Importance of plant health-promoting rhizobacteria for the control of Soil-borne fungal diseases and plant parasitic nematodes.
Richard A. Sikora, and Sabine Hoffman-Hergarten (GERMANY)
- Integration of biological and chemical methods to control pests in greenhouses.
Sherif A. Hassan (GERMANY)
- Recent advances in chemical control of postharvest diseases of fruit crops for domestic and international markets.
J.M. Ogawa, H. English and B.T. Manji (USA)
- A review of integrated pest control in protected vegetable crops in Southern Europe
Massimo Benuzzi, Giorgio Nicoli and Stefano Miani (ITALY)
- Pest control in protected vegetable cultivation in the near east region
Muhmoud M. Taher (FAO, EGYPT)