- Evaluation different methods for screening lentil germplasm for resistance to lentil wilt caused by F. oxysporum f.sp. lentis.
B. Bayaa, W. Erskine and A. Abbas (SYRIA)
- Some biological characterizations of Spilocaea oleagina the causal agent of olive leaf spot
A. Guecgi and A. Walid (ALGERIA & SYRIA)
- Citrus virus and virus-like diseases in the Libyan Jamahiriya.
J. Khalil, M. Shagrum, M. Ismail and M. Yousif (LIBYA)
- Biochemical changes in winter wheat leaves infected with black stem rust
M. Hassan (SYRIA)
PAPERS PRESENTED IN A SYMPOSIUM ON “THE WHITEFLY BEMISIA TABACI AS A PEST AND VECTOR OF VIRUS DISEASES: A CHALLENGE TO PRODUCTION OF A NUMBER OF IMPORTANT CROPS” IN THE FIFTH ARAB CONGRESS OF PLANT PROTECTION HELD IN FES, MOROCCO, NOVEMBER 27- DECEMBER 2, 1994
- Detection, identification and assessment of variation of whitefly-transmitted Geminiviruses.
B.D. Harrison (UK)
- Whiteflies other than Bemisia tabaci as a vectors of plant viruses.
Maurizio A. Conti (ITALY)
- Integrated management of whitefly pest problems in the middle and near east with special emphasis on biological control
Mathew J.W. Cock (UK)
- Population dynamics and pest status of silver leaf whitefly in the USA
Nick Toscano, Tom Henneberry and Steve Castle (USA)
- Diseases vectored by whiteflies: etiology, ecology, geographical distribution and possible control measures.
James E. Duffus (USA)