- Quality and quantity diversity of aphids and its parasitoids on citrus in Coastal Regional of Syria.
N. Abo Kaf (SYRIA)
- The effect of pollen grain alternatives on certain activities of honey bee
N.A.S. Al-Gamali, S.K. Dhahir, T. Muhasin Ibrahim and J. Fadhil Wahib (IRAQ)
- Characteristics of resistance of the two spotted spider mite, Tetranychus urticae Koch (Acari : Tetranychidae) to bromopropylate .
I.J. Al-Jboory and R.E. Jumida (IRAQ & YEMEN)
- A study of pathogenic variability of Tilletia caries (DC.) Tul. and T. foetida (Wallr.) Liro, and their effects on growth and production of wheat plants.
S. Al-Chaabi and L. Matrod (SYRIA)
- Seasonal occurrence and the influence of corn cultivar on distribution and parasitism of Telenomus bussealae Gahan. (Hymenoptera: Scelionidae) on corn borer egg in Iraq
J.K. Mohammed, A.SA. Ali and R.F. Ahmed (IRAQ)
- Antibacterial activity of extracts from Withania somnifera and Aloe vera against Ralstonia solanacearum in potato.
S.N.S. El-Ariqi, M. El-Moflehi, K. El-Abara, A. El-Kobati and A. El-Shaari (YEMEN)
- Evaluation of Cinnamomum cassia (Blume) powder against three Coleopteran species of storedâ€“products
N.H. Al-Moajel (SAUDI ARABIA)
- Efficiency of the egg parasitoid, Trichogramma embryophagumHtg. in controlling the date fruit moth, Ephestia cautella under experimental storage conditions .
S.A. Al-Tai,Â H.F. Alrubeai, I.J. Al-Jboory, S.A. Khlaywi1 and M.W. Khdair (IRAQ)
- Effect of trap placement and pheromone trap design, pheromone concentration and the optimum field life of pheromone dispenser on the catch of the raisin moth males Ephestia figulilella (Greg.) (Lepidoptera : Phycitidae).
M.A.A. Alasady, T.R. Ahmad and R.F. Ahmed (IRAQ)