- Review study for the most prevalent honey bee viruses in the World.
A.M. Mouhanna and M. Alhaj Omer (Syria)
- Isolation and identification of fungi associated with wheat black point disease under different storage methods in Syria.
A. Daher and B. Bayaa (Syria)
- Effect of some insect products, concentration and treatment methods of Aphis fabae Scolopi on the reproductive efficiency of Coccinella septempunctata L
N.M. Al-Mallah and J.T. Mohammad (Iraq)
- Occurrence of Tomato yellow leaf curl virus in the Syrian coastal area and serological characterization of selected isolates.
Z.M. Hasan, I.D. Ismail and S.M. Al-Chaabi (Syria)
- Distribution and factors affecting lentil wilt epidemics in Syria.
N.H. Hussien, B. Bayaa, S. Ahmed, M. Baum and M.M. Yabraq (Syria)
- Effectiveness of a number of management components in reducing spread of Potato virus Y in northern Syria.
W. Mobayed, S. Raâ€™ai, S.G. Kumari and I. Ismail (Syria)
- Induction of systemic acquired resistance against Alternaria solani which caused early blight in tomato plants.
R.R. Al-Ani and G.A. Shaker (Iraq)
- Field efficiency evaluation of some insecticides in controlling tomato leaf borer Tuta absoluta (Meyrick) in Iraq.
N.M. Al-Mallah,Â E.Q. Al-Ebady, E. Abdulelah and H. Abdulrahman (Iraq)
- Effect of crude aqueous and alcoholic plant extracts of Eucalyptus mirotheca and Myrtus communis as biocontrol agents on the in vitro growth of cowpea damping off and root rot pathogens.
E.D. Sleimanand N. Abd El-Hafez (Iraq)
- Biological control of strawberry disease caused by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp fragariae.
M.Z. Tawil (Syria)