- Impact of temperature on some biological parameters of Zeuzera pyrina L. under laboratory conditions
J.A. Ibrahim, A.M. Basher and L.H. Aslan (Syria)
- Biological characteristics of Chrysoperla carnea Steph. fed on two prey hosts under laboratory conditions.
A. Jaloud, N. Kakah, M. Al-Nabhan and M.W. Idraw (Syria)
- Effect of temperature and humidity on egg stage of Capnodis tenebrionis L.Â in Syria.
A. Al-Menofy, Al-Muallem and M. Al-Alan (Syria)
- Efficacy of some traps and baits in reducing the red wasp (Vespa orientalis L.) damage against honeybees in Asswaida, South Syria.
M. Dawara and A. Hatoom (Syria)
- Effect of seed treatment with plant extracts, biological and chemical agents in controlling fungi causing cowpea dampingâ€“off and root rot.
E.D. Sulaiman and N.H. Abdulhafedh (Iraq)
- Influence of nitrogen fertilizer application and weed management methods on weed growth and onion (Allium cepa L.) yield
A.A. Bawazir and O.S. Bin Shuaib (Yemen)
- The role of insecticides in collective pheromone traps of the red palm weevil Rhynchophorous ferrugineus Olivier
A.H. Al-Saoud (UAE)
- Susceptibility of some lentil genotypes toÂ infestation with the cowpea weevil Callosobruchus maculatus (F.)
F.H. Hallak (Syria)
- Induction of systemic acquired resistance in tomato plants against diseases caused by some Alternaria species.
O. Atik, A. El-Ahmed, M. Abou Shaar, M.M. Yabrak and M. Khatib (Syria)
- Susceptibility of some potato cultivars to common scab disease caused by Streptomyces scabies and the effect of planting date on disease development in Syria.
K. Taweel, Y. Taksh, A. Murra and T. Aathar (Syria)
- Host suitability of some Syrian cotton cultivars to root-knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita race 3).
M. Al-Masri, K. Al-Assas and T. Abou Al Fadil (Syria)