- Impact of temperature on some biological aspects of the diamond back moth, Plutella xylostella (L.) under laboratory conditions
J.A. Ibrahim, A.N. Bashir and L.A. Aslan (Syria)
- Effect of temperature on some biological parameters of the cigarette beetle, Lasioderma serricorne (F) in the laboratory
A. Basheer, H. Bilal and A. Saleh (Syria)
- Detection of some genetic diversity between populations of Bemisia tabaci Genn. occurred on tomato and eggplant grown in greenhouses and fields of Syrian coast
A.M. Mouhanna and H.S. Barhoum (Syria)
- Evaluating the efficiency of some fungicides in controlling black dot disease on potato.
M. Matar (Syria)
- The efficacy of the organic insecticide Fytoclean 40SL against the nymphs and adults of Dubas bug Ommatissus lybicus De berg
B.H. Hassan, I.J. Aljboory, H.F. Alrubeai, A.H. Selman and M.Z. Khalaf (Iraq)
- The use of formic acid for the control of Varroa mite in bee hives
N.Y. Daher-Hjaij, A.K. Alburaki and T. Al-Abed (Syria)
- Effect of antagonistic microorganisms on gray mold caused by Botrytis cinerea on tomato and strawberry under laboratory and greenhouse conditions.
O. Hammoudi (Syria)
- The efficacy of some fungal isolates of Beauveria bassiana(Balsamo) Vuillemin on the biology of the red palm weevil, Rhynchophorus ferruginus Olivier along the Syrian coast.
. Kadour, M. El-Bouhssini, A.N. Trissi, M.K. Nahal and A. Masri (Syria)