- Sugar constituents of flowers nectar of some cultivated medicinal plants and compared with honey in its effect on longevity and fertility of sunn pest egg parasitoid Trissolcus grandis Thomson
W. Dawalibi, M. El Bouhssini, N. Kaaka and S. Khoja (Syria & Morocco)
- Relationship between fig tree trunk diameter and infestation with the stem borer Batocera rufomaculata
Ali Yaseen Ali, A. Ahmad and J. Amar (Syria)
- Monitoring some Tephritidae insects that affect fruit trees and their host range in Abugubeiha region, South Kordofan State, Sudan
S.A.I. Ali, S.A. Mohamed and M.A. Al Fadel (Sudan & Kenya)
- The effect of single and mixed infections of Potato virus Y and Cucumber mosaic virus on yield components of tomato plants.
R.M. Chami and I.D. Ismail (Syria)
- New method to screen Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lentis isolates for pathogenicity
N.H. Hussien, B. Bayaa, S. Ahmed, M. Baum and M.M. Yabraq (Syria)
- The effect of temperature on the development of the brown soft scale, Coccus hesperidum L. under laboratory conditions.
E. Mohamed, A.M. Basheer and N. Abo Kaf (Syria)
- Some biological characteristics of the parasitoid Aphytis melinusDebach, reared on the oleander scale insect, Aspidiotus neriiBouche.
M.A. Basheer, L. Aslan, A. Al-Refa’a, A. Abou Al-Sel, A. Saleh and F. Abdul Razaq (Syria)
- Effect of pea and bean seed powders on the population density and damage caused by khapra beetle Trogoderma granarium Everts.
Z.I.D. Bashi, R.A. Al-Iraqi and M.H. Janker (Iraq)
- Population changes and control of Tuta absuluta Meyrick along the Syrian coast.
M. Mofleh, R. Abboud, H. Habaq, O. Hammodi, F. Al-Quem, L. Adra and M. Ahmed (Syria)