- Mites on plum trees in Lebanon. I. A general survey and a diagnostic key.
A. Bayan (Lebanon)
- A preliminary study on the role of the fungus Dilophosporaalopecuri and the nematode Anguina tritici in the development of the twist of cereals disease in Iraq.
A.S. Al-Bedawy, A. Jawad, R. Shally, A.K. Darweash, N.Y. Al-Talib, S.M. Nimir and A.H. Al-Saffy (Iraq)
- Effect of nitrogen and potassium nutrition on leaf spot disease of barely. I. Disease severity in relation to total phenol content of leaves.
T.K. Jalal and A.R.T. Sarhan (Iraq)
- Effect of nitrogen and potassium nutrition on leaf spot disease of barely. II. Growth of the pathogen and response of plants to the toxic effect of cultural filtrate
A.R.T. Sarhan and T.K. Jalal (Iraq)
- Quantitative survey of Verticillium wilt of olive in Southern Syria
M. Al-Ahmad (Syria)
- The effect of six fungicides on the control of foliar disease of Medicago sative growing in Al-Kharj region of Saudi Arabia.
I.Y. Traboulsi (Saudi Arabia)
- Evaluation of induced sesame mutants to phyllody disease in Iraq.
K.M. Tamimi (Iraq)
- Survey of viruses affecting faba bean in six Arab countries
K.M. Makkouk, L. Bos, O.I. Azzam, S. Kumari and A. Rizkallah (Syria, Lebanon & The Netherlands)
- Determination of the exact concentration of Beuveria bassiana(Vuill.) to control the larvase of the fig moth, Ephestia cautella (Walk.) on stored dates in Iraq.
H.K. Jassim, L.M. Abdullah and I. Abd-Al-Ahd (Iraq)
- The use of superheating for controlling adults of the rice beetle, Sitophilus oryzae L. (Coleoptera: Curculionidae)
A.H. Saad and A.Y. Ismail (Iraq)
- Relative reproductive rate of Pratylenchus penetrans on selected cultivars of alfalfa and corn
A.S. Alhazimi (Saudi Arabia)