- Preliminary field observations on the ecology and biology of the apricot leaf aphid, Hyalopterus pruni G. (Homoptera: Aphididae) Mousel region-Iraq.
M.A. Mohamad and N.M. Al-Mallah (IRAQ)
- Chemical control of cotton damping off in Ninevah province, Iraq.
J.M. Ahmed and H.H. Ali (IRAQ)
- Survey of natural enemies of date palm pests in Libya.
A.A. Bitaw and A.A. Saad (LIBYA)
- Ecological studies on Poplar leaf psyllid (Camarotoscena speciosa Flor.) (Homoptera: Psyllidae) in Mousl area.
Ismail N. Al-Maroof (IRAQ)
- On the biology of the strawberry mite Tetranychus turkestani Uga and Nik (Tetranychidae, Acariformes) and the susceptibility of three gladiolus cultivars to infestation under greenhouse conditions.
N.M. Al-Mallah and S.I. Abdallah (IRAQ)
- Some important insect pests of Kohlrabi and their possible role in dissemination of soft rot bacterium in Iraq.
G.A. Al-Janabi, G.D. Al-Azawi and K.M. Tamimi (IRAQ)
- A screening technique for resistance to vascular wilt of lentil.
B. Bayaa and W. Erskin (SYRIA)
- Effect of temperature and some media and biotic factors on the growth of Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lentis and its mode of seed transmission
W. Erskin, B. Bayaa and M. Dholli (SYRIA)
- Control of faba bean nematode by soil solarization in Syria.
J. Suaerborn, M.C. Saxena and H. Masri (SYRIA)
- Purification and serology of Moroccan isolate of barley yellow dwarf virus.
M. El-Yamani and J.H. Hill (MOROCCO & USA)
- Mycoplasma like organisms associated with Lactuca serriola L. phyllody in Iraq.
F.A. Al-Rawi, R.A. Al-Ani and M.M. Jergice (IRAQ)
- Chemical control of annual weeds in irrigated onion in Hadhramout valley during 1985/86 and 1986/87.
G.R. Al-Kothayri and A.A. Hassan (YEMEN)
- Blight of dodder (Cuscuta campestris Yunck.) caused by Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler. and Geotrichum candidum Link ex Pres.
A.H. Fayad, K.M. Hameed and H.A. Al-Ani (IRAQ)