- Wilt and root rot of chickpea in Southern Syria
M. El Ahmad and M.N. Mouselli (SYRIA)
- Influence of balanced nitrogen and potassium supply on susceptibility of barley plant to leaf spot disease.
A. Taha Sarhan and T. R. Jalal (IRAQ)
- Survey of date trees insect pest in Libya.
A.A. Bitaw and A.A. Ben Saad (LIBYA)
- Host preference effect on certain biological aspects of Khapra beetle, Trogoderma granarium Eve. (Coleoptera: Dermestidae)
S.I. Abdullah and Nezar M. Al-Mallah (IRAQ)
- Identification of races of root-knot nematode Meloidogyne spp. in northern Iraq
R.F. Al-Sabie and S.N. Ami (IRAQ)
- First record of tomato wilt and pith necrosis in Syria. 1- Disease symptoms, characterization of the casual organism and some conditions predisposing plant to infection.
B. Bayaa and W. Warrak (SYRIA)
- Economic threshold of infestation with cotton leaf-worm, Spodoptera littoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), in cotton fields in A.R.E. 1- Food consumption of larva.
F.M.L. Afifi and I.I. Mesbah (EGYPT)
- Values of certain physiological parameters of food consumption and utilization leaf-worm, Spodoptera lottoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
F.M.L. Afifi (EGYPT)
- Food consumption and Values of certain physiological parameters of food consumption and utilization leaf-worm, Spodoptera lottoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
F.M.L. Afifi and M.B. Attia (EGYPT)
- Nitrogen fertilization in relation to durum wheat and Tan spot (Pyrenophora tritici-repentis) development
J. Jones, M. Abdel Monem and J. Ryan (MOROCCO)
- Euseius scutalis (Athias-Henriot) a predator of Eutetranychus orientalis (Klien) (Acari: Phytoseiidae, Tetranychidae) in Jordan: Toxicity of some acaricides to E. orientalis.
L.K. Tanigoshi, M. Bahdousheh, J.M. Babcock and R. Sawaqed.
- Investigation on viruses of Pikes (Dianthus sp.) in the United Kingdom.
A.M. Abdul Magid and S.M. Robb (UK & SUDAN)
- A survey of wheat stem borer, Oria musculosa Hubner (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), in Syria (1983-1987).
H. Kattabi and ER. Miller (SYRIA)
- Isolation and characterization of the casual organism of bacterial knot disease of Juniperus phoenicea L
M.A. Said and M.A. Al-Maswari (LIBYA)
- Witchesâ€™ broom and decline for Eucalyptus a serious disease in Syria, Likely caused by Mycoplasma.
L. Bos, K.M. Makkouk and B. Bayaa (SYRIA)
- 1st list of Scientific Terms in Plant Protection